Advocacy Service – What sort of issues can we help you deal with?
- Benefit claims
- Local services
What can this service offer that others can’t?
- It is individual.
- We see people on a one-to-one basis.
- We are an independent service.
- The service is completely confidential.
- The service is only for people who have a sensory disability. Specialist knowledge.
- The fieldworkers in advocacy either have a personal experience of a sensory disability or have a sound understanding of the deaf and blind cultures.
We come to you, you don’t have to come to us. We have all worked extensively within the deaf and blind communities.